My mommy sent me a new photo prop!

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hopefully I'm putting this in the right forum. It seems 3/4 of my recent posts get moved because I'm sticking them in the wrong section.

Anyways, I've been dying for one of these for like 3 years now. I wanted to do a cute baby shoot when my first son was in the sitting stage. He's a little too grow up now for such a shoot- but I can still think of 100 shots it would be awesome in.

Thanks mommy!

Warning: terrible cell phone picture below!

Attachments

• $image-1826080755.jpg
    $image-1826080755.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 145
Love it, I have a red one :)

Love it, I have a red one :)
Ohh!! Red would be awesome! But after this many years I'll settle for black. Feel free to add in some shots with your red one, I'd love to see!

Last edited:
My grandparents house had the same phone for decades. Great to see one of those!

How do you take a selfie with that? And what operating system?

My grandparents house had the same phone for decades. Great to see one of those!
You will probably see it again somewhere in my next photoshoot!
How do you take a selfie with that? And what operating system?
I'm pretty sure you dial selfie (735343) and hold the receiver in front of your face. You can dangle the cord from a Curtain rod for a built in "tripod" of sorts. It doesn't say what OS it comes with but there is an option for "operator" so perhaps if I dialed out I could receive more information on that?

This should bring back some memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not as nice as your's but I still like it, even with the mismatched cord and paint splatter :)

Attachments

• $photo 2-2.jpg
    $photo 2-2.jpg
    920.7 KB · Views: 130
Not as nice as your's but I still like it, even with the mismatched cord and paint splatter :)

I LOVE that!
I believe you mean "contrasting cord" it matches the numbers so I think it's complementary!

And let's call the paint splatter "character"

Next on my list will be one of those cool claw hook style phones!!

I still remember our old phone # as Adams 2 - 3320. You dialed the A, and the D for Adams, then the #'s for all, youyoung in's.

And I remember the 1964 Worlds Fair in NY, where unbelievably, my dad and my siblings actually sat in a small room to call our mom, and tested a NEW SPEAKER phone, Wow- the future was here!
Nancy

Good point on the cord ;)

I have a fake claw hook, at first glance it looks good. But then you notice the push buttons lol

Good point on the cord ;) I have a fake claw hook, at first glance it looks good. But then you notice the push buttons lol

Very cool! I see there is a neat claw hook phone on ebay for only 25$ after shipping! Wish I had the funds it's cream and gold. Obviously I need two in different colors so I can match it to the mood of the shoot. :giggle:

I'll give you $3 for it :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back