My Most Recent Photo Edit I did for an upcoming Model/Dancer/Singer

STARSITY GRAPHICS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first photo/graphic work post.

gunsup2.jpg

It looks very cartoon and surreal, which is what I think you were going for. Nice job.

Her blown out arm bothers me though and the HDR looks overdone if you weren't going for the cartoon/surreal look. Also the fake eye star would be better if it didn't look so fake.

yeah i was going for a comic book type look.

@ WilliamBarry: "I hear not really all that good at any of the three." don't really understand that statement?

dedication my friend. You can't serve two masters... Sorry I didn't critique the photo.. It's good. I didn't have a critique besides what the others said. I meant that if the girl... I'm assuming a friend of yours? would dedicate to one thing, she would probably go much further.

oh ok. the way you worded it...i didn't understand what you were trying to impose. But that is true what you say. But now-a-days especially in the hip-hop/R&B genre it seems if all 3 of those is really 1. because they need to be photogenic for photo shoots and have a good media presence, be able to dance (music videos), then of course Sing. the only reason its like that these days is due to so much competition. But I definitely respect your opinion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back