My Nature Photography Website

Little Camera boy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If you are into Nature Photography, Check out my site!

Zenfolio | Colin McGraw Photography

COMMENTS MOST APPRECIATED!!!! Thank you!

I'm sorry you guys probably not the best way to show my site. Terribly sorry. Hope you will forgive me.

Last edited:
Nice!
Spam up the forums to get website views.

3 exact same posts in 3 different sections of the forum.
I think that is against the rules.

Why are you guys such jerks??? All I wanted was to get some site views. ANd hope people comment on my work is all Im not trying to spam just trying to get a bunch of peoples opinions. And I posted the same thread on 3 forums so I could get more views and more opinions.

Thanks for being a downer guys. wow...

Well, you were spamming.. but I can't pretend to be surprised by their less than friendly responses.

If you want opinions on photos, post up the images, simple as that. With an attitude like that, its not a good start.

I agree with the others. Not really the best way to get people to view your work.
However, i was curious and took a look around. Very nice work!

Why are you guys such jerks??? All I wanted was to get some site views. ANd hope people comment on my work is all Im not trying to spam just trying to get a bunch of peoples opinions. And I posted the same thread on 3 forums so I could get more views and more opinions.

Thanks for being a downer guys. wow...
* Spamming is not tolerated. Do not cross-post messages in multiple forums in an effort to gain attention. Furthermore, should it be obvious by your signature or posting style that you are here only to promote your business or product, you may receive a warning or possibly be banned. It is permissible for active, involved members to post links to their personal or business web sites.

The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum - FAQ

And thank you for all your other valuable contributions to the forums. :thumbup:

I normally do not always speak my mind, as I was taught you have two ears and only one mouth for a reason. That said;

1. The pictures on your site are absolutely great!

2. What good are rules if you cant push and pull a little? I see the point in them (spamming rules), but also see the point in trying to get some attention / opinions.

3. Some people present 6 pictures in one post and get comments about how they shouldnt post so many. Colin's had roughly 138, so it would probably take him a while to post them all for simple comments and critiques that we all request when posting our own pictures.

Lastly, what is the difference in him stating if you like nature photos, check out my site, and someone who has their flickr account as a signature. If you didnt want to go to his site, nothing forced you to.

Just my opinion. Now back to our regularly scheduled program, with lots of bickering and snide remarks.

Love,
Chief

I normally do not always speak my mind, as I was taught you have two ears and only one mouth for a reason. That said;

1. The pictures on your site are absolutely great!

2. What good are rules if you cant push and pull a little? I see the point in them (spamming rules), but also see the point in trying to get some attention / opinions.

3. Some people present 6 pictures in one post and get comments about how they shouldnt post so many. Colin's had roughly 138, so it would probably take him a while to post them all for simple comments and critiques that we all request when posting our own pictures.

Lastly, what is the difference in him stating if you like nature photos, check out my site, and someone who has their flickr account as a signature. If you didnt want to go to his site, nothing forced you to.

Just my opinion. Now back to our regularly scheduled program, with lots of bickering and snide remarks.

Love,
Chief

Well said ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back