What's new

My neighbour loves it... you will probably hate it :)

For some reason and I'm pretty sure it is because his ring finger is on the wrong side, I'd suggest a horizontal flip. the texturizing effect is interesting but not sure it adds anything to the impact of what is probably a good image which would stand on its own.
 
yup... in his hair and shirt and background... I am not against using a filter at times... it is just a tool ... it doesn't dominate the whole, I just used it to enhance a few bits I thought were flat...

Ceeboy.........the ring is on the correct side ....
I am going through a texture period....soon I will move to something else...
You learn from playing ..... and I think that I am ....
 
yup... in his hair and shirt and background... I am not against using a filter at times... it is just a tool ... it doesn't dominate the whole, I just used it to enhance a few bits I thought were flat...
No need to defend the decision. I like it and have nothing against any tools in the arsenal to get the effect that the producer wants.
 
yup... in his hair and shirt and background... I am not against using a filter at times... it is just a tool ... it doesn't dominate the whole, I just used it to enhance a few bits I thought were flat...

Ceeboy.........the ring is on the correct side ....
I am going through a texture period....soon I will move to something else...
You learn from playing ..... and I think that I am ....

I stand corrected as to the ring but still think it is an image worth exploring as a stand alone. Still in all, a nice and fun image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom