What's new

My neighbourhood (lots of green, modems beware)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, after being down with food poisoning the last days, I managed to go for a little stroll in my neighbourhood this afternoon. Of course I decided for the green part of it ;) ... you would not believe these are taken in one of Germany's most densely populated areas?

1: walking distance from my house ...
_MG_0518.jpg


2: man on a bike
_MG_0528.jpg


3: a tree
_MG_0427.jpg


4: apparently autumn has arrived
_MG_0476.jpg


5:
_MG_0485.jpg


6:
_MG_0489.jpg



7: then I dropped my camera ...
_MG_0496.jpg
 
Looks good I like 5 the best! The sky in all of them is amazing!!
 
Ooooo. Love the last where you "dropped your camera" ... cool one. Lovely green in the blades of new ... whatever (?) on that field, and best of aperatures to get the sun like you did. Really well done.

So that is one of the most densely populated areas of Germany?
Well, if I didn't know that it is (I only lived a 45-minute drive from where you now live!), I wouldn't believe it. But that is the fascinating aspect of that most densely populated area, isn't it ... always rural patches inbetween.

And what a "Golden October" it is right now, isn't it? Wonderful!
 
Thanks :)

Corinna, that is why I live exactly here, and not half a mile further towards the centre ;)
 
Great color and detail in these shots! My favorite is #7. Did you use a polarizer or neutral density filter?

Thanks!

Only used a polariser in # 3.

#5 is a bit overprocessed on purpose.

no other filters.
 
The blue sky indeed! I also like the 'dropped camera' photo. Very nice perspective. :)
I'm surprised you've actually had a moment at your own home with which to claim these photos, you always seem to be out traveling.
 
Thanks :)

My original plan for this weekend was much more and more serious photography ... but since I got so sick, this was all I could do at home ...
 
I think that No. 7 is an excellent perspective and a great image
 
Seems that #7 is most people's favorite. Maybe I should redo it even better. I have some ideas, but I need the right weather for it ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom