My nephew-quick c&c appreciated!

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't had much time for tpf the last few days, since my sister has been visiting! We did Christmas photos of my nephew this morning and I'd like to get the edits finalized on a disk before she leaves tomorrow.

I forgot to reposition the reflector when I put him on top the trunk so my lighting is off there, but he was soooo done, we called it good.

All c&c c welcome, but hopefully emphasis on editing!

Thanks a bunch!

15979582116_1b802e37d4_b_d.jpg

16005351945_9440c458c5_c.jpg

15819354019_b809d8d04e_c.jpg

I like the feel/mood of these. Where was your lighting? Seems to be camera right and a bit low because of the odd placement of the shadow on his right cheek/eye.

Regarding editing, I might bring the exposure up just a bit to give it a bit more light but not enough to lose the mood. Just my humble, beginner's opinion...

I like the pose, background, prop, etc. a LOT though!

I like the feel/mood of these. Where was your lighting? Seems to be camera right and a bit low because of the odd placement of the shadow on his right cheek/eye.

Regarding editing, I might bring the exposure up just a bit to give it a bit more light but not enough to lose the mood. Just my humble, beginner's opinion...

I like the pose, background, prop, etc. a LOT though!
Thanks for the thoughts!! I'll up the exposure and see what I think! This was ambient light with a reflector propped up. I forgot to raise it when when we raised him which explains the weird pattern.

Great set, like 2&3 most. In 1 he seems a tad short for resting his arm comfortably. Maybe a smidge lighter. But great pictures, well thought out. Beautiful colors and composition.

T
Great set, like 2&3 most. In 1 he seems a tad short for resting his arm comfortably. Maybe a smidge lighter. But great pictures, well thought out. Beautiful colors and composition.
Thanks!! I agree, we Thought about propping him up with books, but wanted his feet in the picture. I propped up my little guy though and it looks much better.

Last edited:
Here is a studio shot, I think the lighting is much better here. C&C also appricated.
16006912335_58c6f461fc_c.jpg

Most reactions

Back