I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been waiting to try this since I saw someone here do it.

Truck-2.jpg

Truck-1.jpg

Nice blazer, is that the 4.3 Vortec? It's absolutley spotless though, the only thing that was suggested to me when I did this was to take shots that didn't have branches and things hanging over them, to get a cleaner look. I recall an Xmetal shot in a parking garage and the lighting was really perfect, something to try maybe...

Cool...I might have to try that with my car now! Oh wait, I fly, and I have x-ray vision, guess I don't have to.

Eightball Walker said:
Nice blazer, is that the 4.3 Vortec? It's absolutley spotless though, the only thing that was suggested to me when I did this was to take shots that didn't have branches and things hanging over them, to get a cleaner look. I recall an Xmetal shot in a parking garage and the lighting was really perfect, something to try maybe...

Thanks. Yup, that's the 4.3 Vortec.

I did use a polarizer to cut down on the reflections...but there were so many, that it could only block certain reflections...not all of them at once.

I could have found a better spot but it was sunny and that spot was shady and...it was freaking cold...and my fingers were freezing from wiping all the water off after the car wash.

In the Summer, I'll try again with a better location & lighting.

i have been wanting to try this too... looks like you did a pretty good job, i like 2nd a little better... good looking truck too!

Most reactions

Back