What's new

My New House

nycphotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
963
Reaction score
262
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I finally bought a house... first time in almost 10 years I've not lived in an apartment. It's a classic 1925 colonial with a lot of architectural details, almost all of which are original, plus fairly extensive landscaping.

Anyhow, the sellers took all the wall hangings with them (the nerve of some people!). And after 10 years in apartments, I don't own much to hang just now!

So I decided it would be interesting to see how much I can shoot "on and about the grounds" that I can frame in the hallways and stairways.

I found this guy in the garden and I suspect he'll be winding up in a few prints before it's all done.

$P1000442-web.webp
 
Thanks. Can't wait to start shooting... it sucks having a J.O.B. and getting home near twilight and dead exhausted. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom