What's new

My new old ride

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I always promissed myself to get something nice instead of something safe and boring if I ever bought a car again. So after years of rental cars and bicycles, I got myself a very nice 1985 BMW 320i.

6413287913_fde78455cf.jpg
 
Nice E30! As said about looks clean!
 
Nice and clean.
 
Love the 3 series from that generation. Wouldn't mind seeing a color pic...
 
These are both on b&w film. Not that it's so much different in colour because it is silver grey :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom