What's new

My New Photography Auction Website

PhotoCity Auctions

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Hi everyone, I know how most people hate it when someone puts adverts up on forums (I know I hate it, and sorry for having to do it!), but I'm trying to promote my new photography auction website, and it's hard getting the word spread! The website is www.photocityauctions.com and it's brand new, with no users yet. I'm hoping to get people to sign up and get people interested, so if you can come take a look, spread the word, and get started selling, buying, and saving! I hope you take a look and sign up! Thanks very much for your time!

PhotoCity Auctions
 
Hey, nice website, but you might want to change your copyright to 2011. Right now it says 2009.
 
Thanks for checking it out, glad you liked it! And thanks for the heads up, changed the copyright to 2011!
 
:biglaugh: your only auction item, the seller refers to their seller rating on eBay.

Good luck competing with, well, eBay!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom