What's new

My new ride

Sebastian

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Location
Hannover, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No special phototechnique or something like that...
I`m just happy to show you my new bike ;)


basti02.jpg
 
Hey, don't you have to test it?
Like on a ride down A7 towards Hamburg, to turn off at Fallingbostel and from there come my way?
(I don't ride a bike myself, though. My Hamburg friend does, though).
 
I wanna drive it:-P

You dont drive a bike, you RIDE a bike. But its ok, we still love you.

My friend gets soo ****ed when someone says that.

Please dont take it bad, just pointing it out...being funny!!
 
love quackers, had the gpz 900r a few years back and thinking of getting this very bike before I collect my pension, just a mid life crisis at the mo I think.
 
You dont drive a bike, you RIDE a bike. But its ok, we still love you.

My friend gets soo ****ed when someone says that.

Please dont take it bad, just pointing it out...being funny!!

lmao I'm sure I can find a way to drive it :)
 
Thank you all for your answers!!!
I enjoy that you like my bike!!!
@ LaFoto: Hey good idea! When I come around, we can drink some coffee and you may teach me a better english...
@ PNA: No, it isn`t! ;-) ;-)
 
Hey, don't you have to test it?
Like on a ride down A7 towards Hamburg, to turn off at Fallingbostel and from there come my way?
(I don't ride a bike myself, though. My Hamburg friend does, though).

How about I pick him up somewhere along the route and show him the way to your house? :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom