My New Site

Clean site. I like how simple the galleries are, and it loads fast for a flash site. My only question as a client would be how do I hire you? Or go about purchasing either as a piece of art or for as a stock photo.

Well as a client, my contact details are on the site, on the bottom of screen, click info and details there, with regards to sales, its possible, I just set the site up this week so I will worry about that later, most of the images are old, I want to get out in the next month to shoot about 100-200 brand new quality images for the site and still use my old site for ones that dont make the grade....

I like the sight it is very elegant and fast for a flash site. My only problem with it was, I don't know if it is because I am blind or just couldn't figure it out but I was trying to go back to the main page after viewing one of the galleries but couldn't. But other than that I think it is very nice and can I just say you have some nice photographs.

nice website.. clean and perfect for picture browsing. nice pictures too :)

It's lovely. I'm definitely a fan of your work, and this site displays your pictures nicely. :)

Very nice, New here but a fan for sure!! Nice Work

The site looks very nice. Images on the site are very nice as well. I am not a fan of my browser window being hijacked and the site doesnt resize well.

I like the sight it is very elegant and fast for a flash site. My only problem with it was, I don't know if it is because I am blind or just couldn't figure it out but I was trying to go back to the main page after viewing one of the galleries but couldn't. But other than that I think it is very nice and can I just say you have some nice photographs.

Same here. I got into the landscape gallery and there is no way back to the main page to see the other galleries.

I like this new layout much better. Much easier to get around and see where stuff is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back