shinycard255 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 166 Reaction score 64 Location IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2013 #1 I know earlier in the week I had mentioned that I was looking into getting a wide angle lens (canon 10-22mm), but I stumbled upon this used 17-40mm on adorama and I couldn't pass it up. Anyway, C&C if you'd like
I know earlier in the week I had mentioned that I was looking into getting a wide angle lens (canon 10-22mm), but I stumbled upon this used 17-40mm on adorama and I couldn't pass it up. Anyway, C&C if you'd like
Rick50 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 3,188 Reaction score 1,110 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2013 #2 I haven't used this one but I have the 16-35 and it works well. I'm thinking this one will be good too.
I haven't used this one but I have the 16-35 and it works well. I'm thinking this one will be good too.
shinycard255 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 166 Reaction score 64 Location IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 The studio I work at rented the 16-35 for about a month. Killer lens. I'd imagine the 17-40 is just as good. How often do you shoot at f/2.8 though?
The studio I work at rented the 16-35 for about a month. Killer lens. I'd imagine the 17-40 is just as good. How often do you shoot at f/2.8 though?
Rick50 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 3,188 Reaction score 1,110 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2013 #4 Not very. I don't use this lens a lot. Only when I need the wide angle. I use a 24-70 and a prime 35 the most.
Not very. I don't use this lens a lot. Only when I need the wide angle. I use a 24-70 and a prime 35 the most.