What's new

My next wide zoom - Nikon 16-35 f4, or ?????

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
45,715
Reaction score
14,785
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The title pretty much says it all - I'm looking for a decent to good wide zoom. It's not something I use very often, but if I'm going to buy something, I don't want to buy junk. I'm not a fan of the 14-24 2.8 because of the lack of filter threads.

Has anyone used the 16-35 and if so, what are your thoughts?

What other suggestions do you have, I would prefer an FX lens, but will consider DX as well.

Tks! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom