What's new

My niece's dog - C&C please

EDL

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
697
Reaction score
53
Location
Western Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was during the family reunion. Full sun, shooting in jpeg, smaller size to save space on the card.

$IMG_0049-2.webp
 
Well, "he" is a "she" and she's actually pretty old for a dog. 8 or 9 years old, but she's pretty spunky still. And yes, quite slobbery :D

So what do you think of composition, color, sharpness, etc?
 
Last edited:
Yeah, definitely see what you mean about focus. It was a quick..."Hey, the dog..." and grabbed a quick shot of her. I was using the center focus point and thought I had focused on the face, but I guess not.

You really think the top and right side needs more crop? I was trying to avoid the "don't center your subject" critique. Hmm.

Ok, I'll just keep at it. Only had this new T3i for about a month and just haven't had any time to get out and shoot anything with it.
 
You really think the top and right side needs more crop? I was trying to avoid the "don't center your subject" critique. Hmm.

I don't think too much of a crop is needed. Just a little something like this possibly?


$Slobbers.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom