What's new

My one year cameraversay!!

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
524
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wooohoooo...I made it a year learning how to use my camera!! I feel like I've learned soooo much in the last year, but I have sooooo much still to learn. I owe a lot of thanks to many people on this website for all the feedback I've received and the help..I'm definitely think I'll continue to hang around. :heart:

Here are some pictures I took this weekend.. I would love some feedback.
1) A cute sign I liked..
7993891405_a646f319e7_z.jpg


2) Wooden Indian Chief. I love the texture on his face.
7993897240_f55e552173_z.jpg


3) This was a very cool looking red barn..I like this picture, but I'm thinking the one tree is a little distracting. It was at the bottom of a hill and it was hard to get a good angle.
7993889188_ffcb914e2a_z.jpg


4) A different angle of the barn and in color.
7993886015_1b62aa43a6_z.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom