TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A pic of my daughter in our porch.

alexa%20porch%20-%201_zps41nk2zf1.jpg

Sony A6000 / 86mm / f5.0 / 1/150s / ISO500

Welcome to the forum.

It looks like you have your own gorgeous model on hand for the next 14 or 15 years. :)

I like the photo, too. I wasn't sure about the post she's holding onto but after some thought it does seem to work in the way you've used it.

Very cute! Funny, I remember it wasn't too long ago that my girls were taking all of the hairband and wearing them as bracelets too. :lol:

Welcome to the forum.

It looks like you have your own gorgeous model on hand for the next 14 or 15 years. :)

I like the photo, too. I wasn't sure about the post she's holding onto but after some thought it does seem to work in the way you've used it.
Thanks Granddad, really appreciate the comments. She is my forever model :D

Very cute! Funny, I remember it wasn't too long ago that my girls were taking all of the hairband and wearing them as bracelets too. :lol:
Very cute indeed! Thanks Scatterbrained :)

Cute child
four things
There is a decided cold cast to this picture; I suggest warming it a bit.
There is a blown out spot on her left cheek which, if you shot raw, might be fixable.
This could easily be cropped into a 4x5 in portrait aspect which only loses a bunch of non-contributing space.
I would make the pole actually vertical and let the railing go wherever it might. There is no reason why both should be off.​

Thanks Granddad, really appreciate the comments. She is my forever model :D

Until she turns 13 and decides that she "hates" getting her picture taken - except for Snapchat and Instagram with her pals of course!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back