What's new

My Parakeets.

Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
8,796
Reaction score
4,892
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Parakeets on there perch how do the pictures look.I stopped down the flash a little.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0772.webp
    $DSC_0772.webp
    333.6 KB · Views: 63
  • $DSC_0773.webp
    $DSC_0773.webp
    736.7 KB · Views: 68
Pop-up? Very harsh shadows.
 
Yes popup for now.Do you mean the black around the birds or behind.The black shadow around the birds is vignette effects from image editing.
 
do you mean the black around the birds or behind.the black around the birds is vignette effects from image editing.

I know the edge is vignette and to me a bit overdone but rather the shadows behind the birds are very harsh. Usually something pop flash produces because it is so direct on the subject and really powerful. The first one isn't as bad as the second when it comes to flash. I go without a flash rather than use it and then just use noise reduction software within my camera for higher ISO. A Speedlite is on my list. :-P
 
The cage is to close to the wall but to akward to move around.Yea I agree I try to avoid flash but the room is to dark and the ISO was at 1600 as it was. A speedlite is on my list as well as popups are to close to the lens.Thanks. BTW the canon T4i I see you have has a fantastic touch screen with that pinch and zoom and swipe the finger through pictures is fantastic.I used one and it really is that good.
 
Last edited:
The cage is to close to the wall but to akward to move around.Yea I agree I try to avoid flash but the room is to dark and the ISO was at 1600 as it was. A speedlite is on my list as well as popups are to close to the lens.Thanks. BTW the canon T4i I see you have has a fantastic touch screen with that pinch and zoom and swipe the finger through pictures is fantastic.I used one and it really is that good.

Thanks, I like the T4i. The touchscreen really is more than a gimmick and it allows for very fast adjustments. Again I need better supporting equipment but I try to make do with what I have and appreciate that I am able to do this as a hobby.
 
I love parakeets, so not the best judge of these photos. They are really cute keets! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom