My Paris and New York Photo's (12pics)

mabs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.faceparty.com
100_1426.jpg

i know its a lil blurry but it was very, very cold. this next one i didnt get one decent pic of, but i thaught id post it anyway cos it was very cool to see.
100_1499.jpg

no guesses for what these are of...
100_1523.jpg

100_1524.jpg

100_1526.jpg

100_1668.jpg

100_1669.jpg

now for the new york photos's i took around 400 over 5 days...

100_1905.jpg

100_2013.jpg

100_2100.jpg

100B2080.jpg

100_2174.jpg

Boy! They're huge!
Poor members who have a lower res small screen. Mine's the highest possible resolution at 19", and your photos still don't fit. You force others to scroll and scroll and scroll.
Re-size them to a maximum width or height of 800 pixels, depending on whether they are horizontal or upright.

And again someone has been to NYC before me and taken "away" all the photos that I want to take myself in April!!! :grumpy:

:biggrin:

LaFoto said:
Boy! They're huge!
Poor members who have a lower res small screen. Mine's the highest possible resolution at 19", and your photos still don't fit. You force others to scroll and scroll and scroll.
Re-size them to a maximum width or height of 800 pixels, depending on whether they are horizontal or upright.

And again someone has been to NYC before me and taken "away" all the photos that I want to take myself in April!!! :grumpy:

:biggrin:

+1

Nice shots. I know it's already been said, but they are big. It's not that you don't have good shots here, they're just big and it makes it hard for some to view and leave honest feedback.

My fav of the whole bunch is the b/w city shot. I really like the tones in that one. Just my opinion, but I think if you cropped off the bottom up to the buildings, and in some on the right, it would really make those building stand out. Good job :thumbup:

Do you have Photoshop, mabs?
There you can go to Image Size. You will learn your present images are 2576x1932 pixels in size (this is the last, just for example). Choose 800 for width, i.e. replace the 2576 by 800. Height will be downsized accordingly. That should do. Save the smaller via "Save as...." not just via "Save" ... so you keep the large version, too!!!!
I am surprised Photobucket did not do the job for you!?!?!?
I have uploaded pics that I deliberately downsized to 800x533 (or so), and they now ALL are only 400xsomething in Photobucket... Grrr.
Free and convenient as Photobucket may be, their random sizes get on my nerves.

Most reactions

Back