What's new

My Photo webpage

keepitafrican

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All.

I am from South Africa and have a lot of African pictures and wildlife pictures.

I have put them together with a few other photographers too.

I would like to get some feedback on the usability of our website. Any thoughts and opinions would be great!

I'm quite new to this forum and hope this is the right place to post this. If, not can a moderator please move it.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you and seeing more of your work.

African Pictures

Thanks

Alex
 
Hi, Alex. :)

Wow, there are really some nice shots on your website! I think it's incredible that you and your fellow photographer's can get so close to such amazing wildlife. I'm very envious! I particularly like the B&W shots of the crocodiles. Good job. :thumbup:
 
This is why I really want to go to Africa.
Your photos are beautiful. I love them!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom