my photographs

your going to get more comments if you pick 2 or 3 of your favs, and embed them directly into your post.. most people will think your just being a flickr link whore if you just post a link to your page

I like them all. I can imagine a large hall like space with very large prints of these images. I think you know what you are looking for in each of them and know exactly how to communicate it strongly through your images.

good work.

respectfully,

jim

Love all of them but I really love #1 on the 1st page.

photographs are fantastic. Very artistic. Good work... Keep it up.

hello everyone, i would really like for you guys to look at some of my pictures. This is not a C+C post, which is why i have not embedded anything, but i would like any feedback or opinions you would like to share.

this is my flickr, please take a look.
Flickr: Hi my name is Peyton. I am from the future's Photostream

In other words, "This is not a C&C post, but C&C is appreciated."

Are you sure you're not Glenn Beck?

And your photos have an interesting artsy look to them. But I don't like the fact that almost all of them were cropped to the same resolution of an iPhone.

This is not a C+C post, which is why i have not embedded anything, but i would like any feedback or opinions you would like to share.
In other words, "This is not a C&C post, but C&C is appreciated."
Exactly what I was thinking.

And your signature image is bigger than allowed. Per the Forum Rules & Regulations: Any graphics or images used in signatures will be restricted to a single item with a MAXIMUM size of 500px wide x 100px high

Most reactions

New Topics

Back