well, I have a few thoughts...
first of all, welcome to the forums...
Secondly particularly when you post multiple photos please put numbers by them so we can refer to the number when critiquing.
Third, I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for in critique, but, in my opinion 6, 7, and maybe 9 are the winners here (that is if I counted correctly)
Generally though many of the photos have very distracting background elements (such as the chair in the background in one of the first ones, the bucket in the background in the horse ones). Beyond that, only a couple appear to be very sharp. One of the most important things you will find in photography (in my opinion) is that you need to choose what your topic is, and then you need to make sure that topic stands out and then do whatever you can to make sure the rest of the photo does not detract from that topic. For example, the next to last photo of the bird. Clearly the bird is the subject, but the bird blends in so much with the background it detracts greatly from the desirability of the image. With a little post processing to add a little pop this bird would stand out more.
Again this isn't bad for a first or second attempt, keep at it and I'm sure the shots will improve
