What's new

My photography

TrickyRic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, ON, Canada.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I've been missing from these forums for a while as I've been working on a number of other projects, but with my return I bring new photography :-).

I replaced my albums on Picture Postbox with a more organised selection, and have only kept the photography I consider to be worthy of display.

If people want to leave feedback that would be great, but I'd be happy enough just to get people looking at my work.

http://picturepostbox.com/TrickyRic/1/profile.php

Thanks.
 
I really suggest you decide on one, two or three photos out of your selection and embed them right into your thread here. That's bound to bring you more of a reaction. Since you cannot click "forward" on the picturebox site once you're looking at a photo in its biggest web size, navigating is kind of cumbersome and many may therefore have given up on commenting at all for that very reason.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom