My pictures from this summer (56k warning)

celery

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ycarabas.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally got around to going through the hundreds of shots I took this summer. My family and I went to England and Greece. Although I have waaaaaaaay too many good pictures and can't post them all, here are a few . . .

LondonstreetW.jpg

Lovely day in London.

dimitrisignW.jpg

My brother by the restrooms of a cafe in London.

parthenonW.jpg

You know what this is! Welcome to Athens (it's a tiring hike up to this though - esp in the humidity). And it was also undergoing renovation. This picture was quite a feat to get, as I managed to avoid throngs of tourists and all the metal constructs all around the area.

evzonesW.jpg

Changing of the guards in Athens, always a good time.

shoppingW.jpg

A nice modern shopping center in Athens. Again, very hard to avoid people and even harder still to find a building without graffitti on it.

santobellW.jpg

Santorini. It's actually pretty tough not to find photo opportunties like this in Santorini. The entire place is like one big postcard. Very beautiful, although very packed with tourists.

bluechurchW.jpg

This is probably the most photographed church . . . ever. This is like the posterchild of Santorini. I actually don't think you can buy a book or calander about Santorini without this church in it.

tannwhiteW.jpg

Of course the sky is always a perfect blue, I didn't alter the saturation or colour or even use a filter in any of the pictures; it's just naturally like that. *edit* woah, just noticed that bright white spot on the bottom of this shot, I will be fixing that asap.

Anyway, I still have lots of pictures to process and see which ones will be added to my portfolio and which will be blown up. Thanks for looking.

And if anyone is curious, I used a Canon Powershot S70 on my trip.

excellent shots
love the white buildings of Santorini

Most reactions

Back