Any gate:
brama.jpg

Monument of polish king (Symbol of Warsaw):
zawszeczuwa.jpg

Pavement (Chlodna street):
Bruk.jpg

Grand Hotel in Sopot on polish coast:
GrandNoc.jpg

Nice series... love the colors in the sunset and the perspective in the pavement photo! :thumbup:

Nice shots.

I love night time photography. I think it's because I'm a night person.

Ooops. The water's running out of the Grand Hotel Pic! :shock:

:lol:

A crooked horizon can be straightened easily with most postprocessing software. I'm seeing you around for the first time, RedX, so well, erm, first things second (*cough-cough*) "Welcome to ThePhotoForum"! And now my question if you have Photoshop ... in that straightening a pic is easiest and does not give you any ragged lines (my other programme does that, a nuisance!!).

Other than that I really like the point of view (pow) in the one of Chlodna Street! But also your Palm Beach Avenue :D in Warsaw!

I agree, the point of view on the pavement shot is really nice. I also like how the depth of feild makes your eye push forward.

These photos it rigorous material. Nothing not corrected. On small resolution make Olympus C750UZ. In majority ISO 50.

I photographed analog Minolta 500si few years ago, but I want to return to system. There will be already Konika-Minolta Maxxum 7D. What judge you about lens 17-35mm f/2.8-4? Some good lenses can advice can (without series G because it is too expensive)?

Thx for answers and forgive my english

One more thing. Three first photos were made from riding train. I have awoken during journey and I have seen pegasus on sunset rushing. I have catched my Olimpus... and you see effects....:)

Great presence of mind to wake up to this sight, get the camera and shoot these pictures almost without any time for planning!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back