What's new

My pictures...

RedX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
140
Reaction score
1
Location
Warsaw Poland
Pegasus:
P1010485.jpg


Sunset:
P1010487.jpg


Sunset 2:
P1010491.jpg


Warsaw "Palm Beach Avenue ".. :lol: :
P1010835.jpg


Any gate:
brama.jpg


Monument of polish king (Symbol of Warsaw):
zawszeczuwa.jpg


Pavement (Chlodna street):
Bruk.jpg


Grand Hotel in Sopot on polish coast:
GrandNoc.jpg
 
Nice series... love the colors in the sunset and the perspective in the pavement photo! :thumbup:
 
Nice shots.

I love night time photography. I think it's because I'm a night person.
 
Ooops. The water's running out of the Grand Hotel Pic! :shock:

:lol:

A crooked horizon can be straightened easily with most postprocessing software. I'm seeing you around for the first time, RedX, so well, erm, first things second (*cough-cough*) "Welcome to ThePhotoForum"! And now my question if you have Photoshop ... in that straightening a pic is easiest and does not give you any ragged lines (my other programme does that, a nuisance!!).

Other than that I really like the point of view (pow) in the one of Chlodna Street! But also your Palm Beach Avenue :D in Warsaw!
 
I agree, the point of view on the pavement shot is really nice. I also like how the depth of feild makes your eye push forward.
 
These photos it rigorous material. Nothing not corrected. On small resolution make Olympus C750UZ. In majority ISO 50.

I photographed analog Minolta 500si few years ago, but I want to return to system. There will be already Konika-Minolta Maxxum 7D. What judge you about lens 17-35mm f/2.8-4? Some good lenses can advice can (without series G because it is too expensive)?

Thx for answers and forgive my english
 
One more thing. Three first photos were made from riding train. I have awoken during journey and I have seen pegasus on sunset rushing. I have catched my Olimpus... and you see effects....:)
 
Nice shots :D Really like the sunset and the low angle pavement shot, good job! oh, and welcome to TPF!
 
Great presence of mind to wake up to this sight, get the camera and shoot these pictures almost without any time for planning!!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom