filmneverdie
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2013
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all ,
I am Gary , I love shooting in a variety of analog formats and want to share this passion with you. So here is some of my photography with my Polaroid cameras and varieties films :blushing:

My cameras collection

My store

When Will i fall ???
This picture taken via Canon AV1 + Canon 50mm F1.4 + Kodak UltraMax 40.4 + Kodak UltraMax 40

Darkest night

During the Autumn Polaroid Walk - September

MY DREAM

Wish me luck!

he power of Voigtlander Bessa R3M + Nokton f1.1 lens ! X-tra 400

Polaroid SX70 with TIP PX70 Nigo

Contax T3 + Kodak Ultramax 400 !
For more collection you can visit my website : Filmneverdie.com
I am Gary , I love shooting in a variety of analog formats and want to share this passion with you. So here is some of my photography with my Polaroid cameras and varieties films :blushing:

My cameras collection

My store

When Will i fall ???
This picture taken via Canon AV1 + Canon 50mm F1.4 + Kodak UltraMax 40.4 + Kodak UltraMax 40

Darkest night

During the Autumn Polaroid Walk - September

MY DREAM

Wish me luck!

he power of Voigtlander Bessa R3M + Nokton f1.1 lens ! X-tra 400

Polaroid SX70 with TIP PX70 Nigo

Contax T3 + Kodak Ultramax 400 !
For more collection you can visit my website : Filmneverdie.com
Last edited:
