My polaroid World

filmneverdie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
374 Mile Lane Parkville, 3052 Melbourne, Victoria,
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all ,

I am Gary , I love shooting in a variety of analog formats and want to share this passion with you. So here is some of my photography with my Polaroid cameras and varieties films
:blushing:

$1 - My cameras collection.jpg
My cameras collection

$2 - My store.jpg
My store
$3 - When Will i fall  -  Canon AV1 + Canon 50mm F1.4 + Kodak UltraMax 40.4 + Kodak UltraMax 40.jpg
When Will i fall ???
This picture taken via Canon AV1 + Canon 50mm F1.4 + Kodak UltraMax 40.4 + Kodak UltraMax 40
$3. - Darkest night.jpg
Darkest night
$4 - During the Autumn Polaroid Walk - September.jpg
During the Autumn Polaroid Walk - September
$5 - MY DREAM.jpg
MY DREAM
$5. - Wish me luck!.jpg
Wish me luck!
$6 - The power of Voigtlander Bessa R3M + Nokton f1.1 lens ! X-tra 400.jpg
he power of Voigtlander Bessa R3M + Nokton f1.1 lens ! X-tra 400
$7 - Polaroid SX70 with TIP PX70 Nigo.jpg
Polaroid SX70 with TIP PX70 Nigo
$8 - Contax T3 + Kodak Ultramax 400 !.jpg
Contax T3 + Kodak Ultramax 400 !
For more collection you can visit my website : Filmneverdie.com

Last edited:
Hi Gary - nice Polaroid collection! :)

There are so many shots here, it's difficult to zero in on all of them - maybe post just one or two at a time. :)

But I do love the next-to-the-last image of the girl in the road - a very beautiful, moody shot.

Keep posting!

Nice collection of Polaroids! I'm not nearly as much of a junkie, but I revived my father's 1965 Land Camera and have since acquired two more, one of which will be turned into a pinhole camera. I am now thinking of picking up an SX-70 somewhere.

Nice shots, too. As terri said, there's a bit much to comment on. I like the second to last one of the girl and fog, and my other favorite is the one from the Autumn Polaroid Walk.

Thank you both of you :D ... I choose 29 images first .. and decided to post them .. but then i realized this forum support only 10 picture :D .. I will upload more picture soon .. i want to make Polaroid popular again :lovey:

Hi Gary - I hope you do post some more, but please limit it to just a couple of images per post. :) Make more than one post if you need to. It is easier to give feedback that way.

You might want to organize your shots by subject matter, and choose a Gallery with the best category - such as People, or Landscape, etc. That way, it is less about "Polaroid" and more about what you are making it do to express yourself. Hope that makes sense. :lol:

What film are you using in your cameras? Polaroid film is no longer made, but I've heard Fuji film works in several of these cameras. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back