My poor cowardly kitty!

core_17 said:
Yeah...I had planned to take pics this past few days, but I've been tired and grumpy, and just plain didn't feel like it. I'll get some though.
Is Mark Prior not returning your calls?! That SOB!!! :x

:lol:

core_17 said:
Yeah...he said something about some baseball thing he had to do..I dunno...bastard.
Hmmmph! You'd think they were playing the Red Sox, or something.... :roll:

:mrgreen:

terri said:
Hmmmph! You'd think they were playing the Red Sox, or something.... :roll:

:mrgreen:

All I have to say is: MEN! HMPH! :mrgreen:

(I would have DIED for tickets to one of those games!!!!)

GREAT NEWS!!!! At this moment, Aliyah and Smokey are laying on the rug near me, about 4 inches apart...my cat isn't hissing (she's cleaning herself..ahaha), and Smokey isn't pouncing and harrassing my kitty! They are getting closer and closer to each other...it's awesome! I got some pictures on my camera phone of them...maybe I'll post one later, even though it's not great quality...and once I get a chance, I WILL get out the good cam and get some snaps!

The best sign that kitties are comfortable with where they are is cleaning themselves. That shows they trust their surroundings enough to be vulnerable.

So go take some pictures and stuff.

i know when i lick my ***** its usually around people i trust.

Guess I spoke too soon...they are getting along better than they did at first *sometimes*...but Smokey has gotten a lot more braver and is really pouncing on Aliyah...all the way...not just almost doing it then running when she hisses. I just pulled a tuft of white fur out of that little psycho kitten's mouth after he did one of his off the couch commando roll attacks. Grrrrr....

you know what that means....aliyah is just a PUS$y

cat.

im leaving.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back