What's new

My pretend trip to Ireland...

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
41
Location
in the eye of a tornado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sadly this was not Ireland but OK... :(

But I liked the shot nuntheless.

2595861710_be137a33d1_o.jpg
 
It's lovely. I especially like the haze/fog in the background. :)
 
"Pretend trip to Ireland" :D - the Emerald Isle. Not surprising that this scene made you think Ireland might look similar! :D

The hazy background is really nice in its gradations ... looks like there was a bit of weather going on, more than just fog, wasn't it? The leaves look pretty blown.
 
I like the photo as it gave me a soothing feeling.
The soft color gave a special touch to the photo.

What is that block at the bottom left of the picture?
If it serve no purpose...you may want to photoshop it away?
If it does....I really cannot figure out what it is.. ;)
 
I like the photo as it gave me a soothing feeling.
The soft color gave a special touch to the photo.

What is that block at the bottom left of the picture?
If it serve no purpose...you may want to photoshop it away?
If it does....I really cannot figure out what it is.. ;)

It's a cow... lol...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom