What's new

'My Princess' C&C would be greatly appreciated

Mazzarooney

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am trying my hand at portrait shots using my daughter as a guinea pig!!

Obviously I have done some editing to the original shot.

Thanks for looking.

074e.jpg
 
I like everything about it except the extreme yellow tone.'
Future model, fsho. (: so cute

kiss
 
Like the framing and the pose, but like the above poster said the yellow-tone is a bit distracting. Try processing it a bit with some auto white balancing.
 
I like everything about it except the extreme yellow tone.'
Future model, fsho. (: so cute

kiss

Thank you, I have been playing around with Photoshop and tryed to follow a retro look tutorial.

Do you prefer the b&w image?

074f.jpg
 
Yes, I like the B&W much more! It suits it a lot better. But it's still too gray, how do you like this edit?
linda.jpg


I also found that there are "raccoon" shadows by her eyes, you might want to edit that out a bit. I couldn't because I'm not on my laptop that has photoshop so I just used photobucket to adjust contrast.

x
 
I prefer the color. It reminds me of crossprocessed film. The B&W brings out the softness in the image, making her looking a tad OOF.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom