My question of the day to go along with yesterdays Copyright question

If you don't know how to make one, or do not have an idea for a good one, you maybe find some logo bidding site helpful.

Google "logo bidding site" may yield some results. You put a price and descriptions, then other people will bid on it with their design and you choose the winner. You pay the money and they give you the design and copyright stuff.

luvmyfamily said:
Also, i am look for a non-distracting logoi, not watermark....

Mine isn't really a logo though. It's basically a fancy watermark - that is easily removed. So it won't protect yours photos in anyway. I don't normally put anything on my photos but.....some are marked so I know which ones are for my 365 project!

This is basically how I did it. If you need any help - feel free to ask

How to Create a Logo Watermark in Photoshop – Part 1 of 3 tutorial

Thanks, I really liked yours.

blah watermarks are easily removed and distract horribly from pics. today's biggest purpose of such is impressing your FB friends
bigthumb.gif
Right now I have a transparent text on my facebook photos. I have people emailing me asking if I will do their photos. I would just like a nice small logo that doesn't take up the whole photo.

You will soon be pro

I'm determined.....more than you know....

luvmyfamily said:
Also, i am look for a non-distracting logoi, not watermark....

Mine isn't really a logo though. It's basically a fancy watermark - that is easily removed. So it won't protect yours photos in anyway. I don't normally put anything on my photos but.....some are marked so I know which ones are for my 365 project!

This is basically how I did it. If you need any help - feel free to ask

How to Create a Logo Watermark in Photoshop – Part 1 of 3 tutorial

Oh, and thank you, I bookmarked this and will PM you if any questions.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back