What's new

My random shots

gbarce

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
San Juan, Philippines
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi. I'm new here.

I started a blog some months ago and I was dumping most of my Photos there. Here's a link if you want to see them:

This Old House: Random shots

I have been using a Nikon D80 with the kit lens and just tring it out in whatever situation comes along. What I haven't been doing that I am itching to do but I really find daunting is taking Street Scapes - everyday scenes of people in public spaces.

Well I guess that's it -- just wanted to introduce myself I guess.
 
Self-censorship can be a wonderful thing. You have some great shots, some average ones and some that aren't worth looking at, but you also have a ton of shots of the same subject which are almost identical. You will get more views and interest in your pictures if each one is unique to look at.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom