My RC51

Village Idiot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's kind of studioish. Something I did with some planning, so here it be.

I wanted to take some pictures so maybe I could sell it. I'll miss my baby, but it was fun while it lasted...may be one day she'll come back to me.

Click on the pics for the Flickr page.

Flash info: Vivitar 285 HV CTO shoot through left 1/1 / Vivitar 285 CTO bare right 1/2 / Canon 580EX II Sarasota Red 1/1 - melted behind.

The 580EX II melted a hole in my gel after about 10 shots.

Vivitar 285 HV CTO shoot through left 1/1 / Vivitar 285 CTO bare right 1/2 / Canon 580EX II Sarasota Red 1/1

Vivitar 285 HV CTO shoot through left 1/1 / Vivitar 285 CTO bare right 1/2 / Canon 580EX II No gel 1/1

And here's the Sarasota Red gel that melted from being on the 580EX II at full power.

The light idea is good, but the background is waaaaaaay too cluttered. Get some bed sheets or something, or do it on a night-time street (and wet the asphalt for that shiney reflective look!)

The light idea is good, but the background is waaaaaaay too cluttered. Get some bed sheets or something, or do it on a night-time street (and wet the asphalt for that shiney reflective look!)

I wanted to back ground though. I'm going to re edit as the mac makes 'em seem lighter than they are. I'll bring the bike back up and it'll seperate from the background a bit more.

Looks like a clean bike. How many miles do you have on it? Where did you get those gels.

aboot 7k miles. Unfortunately it doesn't get ridden much. The r6 I had had nearly 21k miles after two years and before I traded it on this.

The gels came with the mpex strobist kit. You can find gels anywhere from free to $2.00 for those types of gels.

Those are fun. I love the "action" look to them.

Most reactions

Back