My resident House spider

Great detail on this one. Very nice. I'm dying for an R1 kit!

Mark

I got my R1 a couple of weeks ago.. still haven't had much chance to play with it. I did make a diffuser similar to what Orionmystery uses.. now I am just waiting for bugs! (Colorado.. it is snowing right now! ) :grumpy:

I had to look up the R1. Didn't know what you were talking about!
Looks cool but for $500 its out of my league. Have you seen the setup Thomas Shahan uses? I'm mobile right now but have a look at my intro post. I link to his video.
A setup like he uses produces images that National Geographic commissioned.

The R1looks sweet though. Wireless too, nice.
Some day.

Added from my Galaxy S2 via TapATalk!

I had to look up the R1. Didn't know what you were talking about!
Looks cool but for $500 its out of my league. Have you seen the setup Thomas Shahan uses? I'm mobile right now but have a look at my intro post. I link to his video.
A setup like he uses produces images that National Geographic commissioned.

The R1looks sweet though. Wireless too, nice.
Some day.

Yep.. used with the SU-800, they are nice! Still working on the diffusion aspect though! Will check out Shahan!

This is what I normally use...

CharlieandMacrorig.jpg

Another shot of my friend.. This was one of my first edits. Not my fave but it was fun to do.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1333423863224.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1333423863224.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 107
I was up at the cottage on the weekend and got a bunch of spider/insect shots. I just need to find the time to process them and I'll get them up here.

Thanks for the props!

Good shot. It's always nice to have a resident close by to shoot. I miss all my spiders at my old place. I like the light box. Need to pick it up soon. Been lurking on it too long lol.

Wow it's head is perfectly in focus and theres a very nice use of the rule of thirds!

Wow it's head is perfectly in focus and theres a very nice use of the rule of thirds!

Thanks for noticing! :)

I like to follow the rule of thirds. Always have since high-school photography class. Knowing when to break it is the tricky part.

This spider, or another one very much like it, re-appeared again last night. I just let it be this time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back