My sister, the bride!

souljourney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some shots from my sister's wedding this weekend. C&C welcome, please and thanks! :mrgreen:

boquet.jpg

AmyI.jpg

amyandbradI.jpg

AmyandKrissy.jpg

Almostthere.jpg

Twenty-five hits in under two hours and no comments? Anyone? Are they that bad? :confused:

My comments..
I like 1 but it is too cold. I would warm it up a bit in PS.

#2. Your focus spot in between her eye and ear. I would rather see both eyes in focus.

#3 I wish he had a smirk or a "I'm gonna get some" ;) look. As is he looks angry.

Love #4

#5 is very distracting. Bad lighting and it looks really grainy. You needed a flash IMO

I like #1 good colors, would like it to be a tad sharper on the bouquet. #2 is a nice shot, #4 is my favorite, I dont really care for #5, seems more like a random snapshot.

Thanks for the responses!

#5 is a random snapshot, but I really liked it because it draws me to my sis' profile and kind of tells a story as to what was going on at the moment...I think a flash would have killed the photo. I like the grain, but that is my opinion, I guess!

A couple more:

bradsring.jpg

beatifulprofile.jpg

amyonbrickwall.jpg

Number 7 is very nice, from the back is a great way to shoot a profile. The first doesn't do it for me as the guest book is too out of focus IMO. Its too confusing.

#7 is one of my favorite shots of her.:lovey:

#6 I was trying to make the ring the focal point...guess it doesn't work, oh well! I have some shots of both of their rings that I really like. I'll have to upload them later.

Thanks, WildMaven, it was VERY challenging to try to get some shots of her that she would be happy with! She is VERY self-conscious about her weight and I really tried everything I could to make the shots as flattering as possible. Any recommendations for the next time around would be appreciated!

i love #1, the calla lily is nearly a perfect heart shape, very cool!

4 and 6 are my favorites. I think you did a nice job!

Hi!

I think you did a good job but the colors are not very vibrant, some pics are a bit flat, especially #8 and #4.

The composition is nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back