My sleeping daughter.

Those comments are exactly the type of thing I need to keep improving. I appreciate your input.

What do you think of this:

Re-Edit-8255 by JChick526, on Flickr

I think everything about it is better.
Skin tone is terrific, composition is much tighter and the baby is more prominent.
By removing a lot of the unneeded peripheral stuff, all of the lines that point to the baby become really important.

$8232018593_a3529fab96_b copysmall.JPG

Those comments are exactly the type of thing I need to keep improving. I appreciate your input.

What do you think of this:

Re-Edit-8255 by JChick526, on Flickr

I think everything about it is better.
Skin tone is terrific, composition is much tighter and the baby is more prominent.
By removing a lot of the unneeded peripheral stuff, all of the lines that point to the baby become really important.

View attachment 27118

I agree. She is definitely the center of attention now. Thanks again for the input.

She is cute as a cupcake. Her skin is creamy. That's something I struggled with most is getting Taylor, my youngest little, skin to have that creamy look. I like this edit. Shes beautiful.

Very nice ...she is so cute .....now you have wondering if I will have gran kids this coming year. Be Blessed!

Thank you sir. This is my parent's first granddaughter and my mother-in-law's first biological granddaughter. They are all just over the moon.

A friend once told me your kids delight and amaze you sometimes...(mostly b/c you have so much on your plate) but your grandkids delight and amaze you every single day.

She is cute as a cupcake. Her skin is creamy. That's something I struggled with most is getting Taylor, my youngest little, skin to have that creamy look. I like this edit. Shes beautiful.

Thanks, she has pretty good skin to begin with so that helps a LOT as I am still pretty new to photo retouching. She had pretty bad acne at first which was pretty hard to deal with photographically and emotionally.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back