DigitalZoomRatio - 0.00 x
    FocalLengthIn35mmFilm - 290 mm
    SceneCaptureType - Standard
    GainControl - None
    Contrast - Normal
    Saturation - Normal
    Sharpness - Normal
    SubjectDistanceRange - Macro

Taken in the bathroom sink, the red is my bed sheet. I was going to put them in the wash, what difference would it make if they were already wet?
I filed up a syringe (borrowed from printer ink refills) and dropped the water from a great height. Lots of wasted shots, but it's digital so it's ok. It's a shame the only flash I can use (and have) is the one on the camera. It would have been nice to have it firing from the left/right to add shadow.

i like them!! i like 2nd and third the most!! at least you can get them in focus!! i cant seem to do it. i only have a 70-300mm zoom and a standard 50mm lense.

nice 1!!

Try moving further back. Digital cameras seem to be able to focus a lot nearer. And don't forget, these are cropped and resized. You may have a tiny drip in the middle of your print, but scan it in a blow it up.
They're out of focus really. Finding good focus with an lcd is hard. Resizing helps hide it.

Poo, I forgot to sharpen these! They may vanish for a few seconds.

FERNY! get off! you just amazed me with that! holy crap!

mentos_007 said:
FERNY! get off! you just amazed me with that! holy crap!

Thanks, I don't really like them myself. Except for the third, I like that. Horrible lighting though. :|

Just sharpened them. If you saw them before THIS post, press F5.

3 is my favorite too! i love this kinda stuff. excellent as always Ferny! :thumbsup:

Number 2 and 3 are the ultimate. I usually don't like these water drop thingies. (Sorry you guys!)

But the color in these ones are great!

Luv um all but number 3 is my fav. :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back