my special day!

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so saturday, we tied the knot. there was some slight problems such as the preacher rushing off before he signed the license.( he also stood us up for the pre-marital stuff he insisted we take, and his wife tried to tell me how to run the wedding ) but it went off pretty well. we both messed up on the same part of the vowels:lol:. i just had to share how excited i was. and some photos!

l_5b2869d2675ce7e792fa2589d5c8ebd5.jpg
me and my husband, ricky!

l_8ba794ea13c0229c8a0392eb045cccfd.jpg
me and my daddy!

l_9b7177c629397151453e1dffbc5b074f.jpg
our yummy cake!

l_c0f30cb48038c0ca0162a8f0a077536f.jpg
me getting really frustrated!

l_ca23409ed001708b69ba6ce661806487.jpg
my best friend & me.

Awww... Congrats! You two look awesome!

Congrats! Can't wait to see more photos!

Late as it may be (today being Wednesday already!), my wedding greetings to you:

GreatArrow-0232-001_hres.jpg

Nice card Corinna and where've you been?

But not to distract from Christina's thread. Well done, hope you had a great day and that your future plans come true.

Congrats Christina! Hope you both have a long, happy and close relationship. Best wishes from Cathy and I, life partners over 35 years!

I think you mean vows, not vowels...lol.

But congrats, and good luck. Just remember...it's better to say "sorry, I love you" than to prove a point. That's all I'm gonna say...

I think you mean vows, not vowels...lol.

But congrats, and good luck. Just remember...it's better to say "sorry, I love you" than to prove a point. That's all I'm gonna say...
Yes. Yes, my God, yes. Seriously. At the first sign of a fight, back the hell off. Seriously. ;)

Thanks for sharing the pics, and here's wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

thank you for all the warm wishes. im looking forward to the future and hoping to see things to go in the right directions.

I forgot to say, your dress is beautiful. And...that cake topper is a scream!! (*giggle*)

Congratulations on your wedding. You look simply lovely in your dress.

I am sure you will be together forever.

31 years ago, I was pushed into a blind date with a scrawney girl that I did not want to be with. I took her to a terrible hamburger joint and then to the worst, goriest, horror movie I could find. I was convinced that I had shown her such a bad time that I would never hear from her again.

We have been together ever since.

Love acts in mysterious ways.

Good luck to you and may all your days be happy ones.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back