What's new

My Stars for a Year

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Here is a few shots I did last night while on shift. One is why I cannot see stars for a year and the other I shot with my 250mm Lens. Enjoy

6225496718_3163893600_b.jpg


6225504834_1874d124df_b.jpg


Facebook Page: Benjamin Vilina.Matchless Arts Photography | Facebook
 
Strangely, I like the first one. I am a night-owl of sorts, and the still of nighttime appeals to me ^^

WOW to the second one, what did you shoot that with?
 
Strangely, I like the first one. I am a night-owl of sorts, and the still of nighttime appeals to me ^^

WOW to the second one, what did you shoot that with?

Canon EOS T3i 55-250mm lens :) Thanks bud
 
That moon shot is awesome! I've always been a big fan of the moon, something about it appeals to me on so many levels. GREAT JOB!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom