Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oh, good idea with that newspaper thing. That's a GREAT thing to do!

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I doubt we'll go unbeaten again, we look like we could though! We still have Lehmann. And we still have Cygan to... :( Lehmann is ok, he's saved us more than a few times. But Cygan. Oh, don't get me started! Petr Cech is a young keeper Chelsea have got.
If you want to keep up to date with the Prem, try http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm and www.arsenal.com :)

We beat PSV last night in the Champs League 1-0.

Good luck with getting that ref sorted out. And even more good luck to making sure you don't get another just as bad next time. :lol:

OP
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
ferny said:
I doubt we'll go unbeaten again, we look like we could though! We still have Lehmann. And we still have Cygan to... :( Lehmann is ok, he's saved us more than a few times. But Cygan. Oh, don't get me started! Petr Cech is a young keeper Chelsea have got.
If you want to keep up to date with the Prem, try http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm and www.arsenal.com :)

We beat PSV last night in the Champs League 1-0.

Good luck with getting that ref sorted out. And even more good luck to making sure you don't get another just as bad next time. :lol:

Damn, I'm getting my EPL all screwed up. When you only get to see one or two matches a week, it's hard to keep straight who's transferred to who. You're right, it was the chelsea match where I saw cech. Hell, that team is like a revolving door the past two years anyway. :LOL:

OP
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
So far, nothing yet; thanks for asking. The head coach is serving the first of his 2 game suspension tonight, and we haven't heard anything from the IHSAA yet.

The girl has a complete tear of her ACL, but the good news is that's all it was--no bone evulsions or cartiledge (sp?) damage. Still, she's not going to be running for around 8 months or so. They'll strengthen the knee through therapy for a few weeks, then do surgery and start the PT to get the knee back to full mobility. It's a long and grueling process, but once she's through it the knee will actually be stronger than before.

Most reactions

ClickASnap