What's new

My Summer Photo

Wow! I agree that this would make an awesome oversized print!

Miss those prairie skies <3
 
Keep in mind that it's also very large. 50" x 30".

The prices are largely based on the size, so a 36" x 24" would be a good bit cheaper (but less impressive).
 
Keep in mind that it's also very large. 50" x 30".

The prices are largely based on the size, so a 36" x 24" would be a good bit cheaper (but less impressive).

Oh yes that is pretty large. I was thinking of doing a 16 x 20 or one size up from that. Although 16 x 20 is almost small, it may be all I could afford :(

Wow! I agree that this would make an awesome oversized print!

Miss those prairie skies <3

Thank you :)
 
Oh yes that is pretty large. I was thinking of doing a 16 x 20 or one size up from that. Although 16 x 20 is almost small, it may be all I could afford
The first step may be to decide where you will hang the piece. A 16x20 may indeed be too small for a large wall, but it may be perfect if you have just the right place to put it.

This is also a sales trick that I've heard about. You go to the client's home and you help them measure their walls. It quickly becomes clear that an 8x10 print isn't big enough to hang on a wall....and even a 16x20 may not cut it. Also, you can take a photo of their room/wall and superimpose a photo into the wall, so that they can visualize the print on the wall. They guy who taught me about this, says that it's usually good for getting them to buy a print/product that is at least one size bigger than they had planned.
 
Thanks tokameaki !

Oh yes that is pretty large. I was thinking of doing a 16 x 20 or one size up from that. Although 16 x 20 is almost small, it may be all I could afford
The first step may be to decide where you will hang the piece. A 16x20 may indeed be too small for a large wall, but it may be perfect if you have just the right place to put it.

This is also a sales trick that I've heard about. You go to the client's home and you help them measure their walls. It quickly becomes clear that an 8x10 print isn't big enough to hang on a wall....and even a 16x20 may not cut it. Also, you can take a photo of their room/wall and superimpose a photo into the wall, so that they can visualize the print on the wall. They guy who taught me about this, says that it's usually good for getting them to buy a print/product that is at least one size bigger than they had planned.

That is a good way to do it! Although I am no where near selling my stuff, I have not given the effort to try, yet... if I do this will definitely be kept in mind!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom