gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As the year comes to a close, I once again went through my images to select my ten favorite pictures. It's always hard to narrow a year's worth of shooting to just ten shots...but here goes! They are presented in random order.

Summary
p3238269639-5.jpg

1- Blue Ice Cave, Iceland
p3238269515-5.jpg

2- Halifax architecture, Nova Scotia
p3238273564-5.jpg

3- Whimsical Staircase, University of Illinois
p3238269516-5.jpg

4- Rocky Harbour, Newfoundland
p3238269625-5.jpg

5- Peggy Cove Dock, Nova Scotia
p3238269593-5.jpg

6- Atlantic Puffin, Elliston, Newfoundland
p3238269612-5.jpg

7- Knitting, Fortress of Louisbourg, Nova Scotia
p3238282669-5.jpg

8- Cincinnati skyline
p3238269530-5.jpg

9- Diamond Beach, Iceland
p3238269520-5.jpg

10- Overture Center, Madison, Wisconsin
p3238269523-5.jpg

Happy Holidays to all...and best of shooting in the New Year!

Glenn

An outstanding collection of photographs, Glenn. Earns the "Winner" badge from me. Bravo!

I would advise anyone not familiar with your work to always look at any thread you create because your photos are always topnotch. Very nice, sir! Hope your holidays are happy and memorable!

I would advise anyone not familiar with your work to always look at any thread you create because your photos are always topnotch. Very nice, sir! Hope your holidays are happy and memorable!
Thanks very much, Dean. I hope you and your family enjoy the holidays as well.

Glenn

Echoing the previous comments I also enjoy your photos!

Super set. I would have a hard time picking out my favorite 10 of yours, I'd have to raise the white flag. Your an amazing photographer and a gentleman to boot.

All very nice. The staircase photo fascinates me. You had a great year!

I'm sure I must have seen (as have we all) a thousand of those up/down the staircase photos, but "Whimsical Staircase" is probably the best one I have ever seen; it has a very Theodore Geisel feel to it. Wonderful set overall.

Super set. I would have a hard time picking out my favorite 10 of yours, I'd have to raise the white flag. Your an amazing photographer and a gentleman to boot.
Thanks so much...I appreciate your very kind words!
All very nice. The staircase photo fascinates me. You had a great year!
Thank you...the staircase reminds me of something out of Dr. Seuss.
I'm sure I must have seen (as have we all) a thousand of those up/down the staircase photos, but "Whimsical Staircase" is probably the best one I have ever seen; it has a very Theodore Geisel feel to it. Wonderful set overall.
Thank you...the beauty of that image is that it is located relatively close to where I live--unlike most of the others that required distant travel.

Glenn

World class work. I'm so glad you share your photographs here.

This is unquestionably, a set to be proud of! It looks like this year was quite the adventure!!

Most reactions

Back