My Tonie (C & C welcomed)

Cool pic I like how its jsut a silouhette. Sorry to hear that she is no longer with you :(.

IMO just kind of a "yeah, ok..." shot. Seems like a bit of creativity in the silhoette thing, but theres a lot of distraction in the shot and not much in the way of creative framing.

IMO just kind of a "yeah, ok..." shot. Seems like a bit of creativity in the silhoette thing, but theres a lot of distraction in the shot and not much in the way of creative framing.

Thanks for your comments. I was just messing around with her a the time. I guess its just really a remembrance shot. The camera i was using at the time was a crappy POS and didnt have any advanced settings. I could try to blur out the background in PS but i probably wont. The shot means more to me not the creativity of it. I will save the creativity for later. :soapbox:lol

^^^ hey rememberance shots have a place in the world. They mean something to us and our loved ones, and that's really important... it just so happens that they don't mean anything to anyone else, so if you ask for comments on it you get remarks that lack the appreciation that you personally share.

Enjoy your photos, just identify which ones mean something to you and only you... and which have artistic merit that goes beyond that.

The REAL trick is combining the two things together. Those are the COOLEST shots you can ever have.

I'm not being that articulate today because I'm rushing, but I assume you know what I mean.

I fully understand Manaheim. Yeah I guess I understand your opinion from before, and fully agree that it lacked creativity. I wish I had the chance to do it over again maybe I could have captured some of her spirit. Thanks for the advice I do appreciate it. that soap box thing was a crack at myself. I have a tendency to be a little partial to my pets, lol.

Most reactions

Back