What's new

My travel far away from Moscow

olly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 5, 2014
Messages
28
Reaction score
13
gaza6u4u.jpg
apaqubaz.jpg
ynugyne7.jpg
7uvegu9u.jpg
e3egu5em.jpg
 
Really like 2 & 4 . The detail in 2. The color and warmth in 4. What place is that. Ed
 
Thks! It's Vienna )
 
Big trip, lots of fotos)
 
I'm liking the food shots, now I'm hungry!
 
Some lovely work here--thanks for sharing. On the sequence with the food..on #2...clean up the napkin. Other than the distracting smudges on it, that's a professional caliber food shot that just about any restaurant or foodie book would be proud to have.
 
Nice shots. Welcome to TPF.

Watch your horizons, you tend to tilt it slightly to the right.
This is just how I would have framed the shot No 3.

$7uvegu9u.webp


Do you use post processing? You have to. Some of the images need color/contrast/ sharpness boost. ( The horizon here is tilted, I did not correct it)

$eby3eme5ed.webp



Or you can get more adventurous :)
$eby3eme5ed2.webp
 
Last edited:
Oh, my pics can be very nice thks to sashbar!
 
Thks for your advices! I'll try
 
And I don't use post processing at all)))
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom