1. $image-3914470885.jpg

$image-3239483576.jpg

$image-2001310288.jpg

$image-3541621296.jpg

Attachments

• $image-1901352922.jpg
    $image-1901352922.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 13
Really, you don't need a vignette that strong. I like a subtle vignette. . . these are just too strong. Can you post the original of the last one you just posted "my youngest baby". . . I will re-edit and show you what I am saying :)

Eyes are all a little oversharpened... and like Marie said, lose the vignette... it is not enhancing your shots. But better shots than we often see here....

I really like #2.. if you had been lower (on her level) it would have been a great shot!

The last one is also a cute shot.. too much vignette... and it should have been shot vertically to avoid chopping head / arms. The dead space does nothing to improve it.

I will tomorrow, in bed on phone. I know it's too much, but always go back! Shooting a baby tomorrow will post after, w edits taking your cc into consideration. I'm a total newb and already stuck in a few ruts!

Cgib, if u like 2- you may prefer

$image-238559283.jpg

$image-137760293.jpg

Both shot more eye level but both w too much vignette... Eek! There's Always tomorrow:)

And now I notice her dress is blown.... Hah the ignorance I was living in before cc was bliss! Maybe I need my macpro's monitor calibrated as I truly never noticed thais before.

Amazing..Would like to see more of your work in future.

What do you have against the top 3-4 inches of peoples head? I noticed in all of your shots but 3 they are missing top of their head.

This is three strikes against the vignetting on otherwise decent photos. Your youngest baby photo would look great! without it.

Most reactions

Back