What's new

my un-fireworks

jajomo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So a bump here and a wiggle there and I got some real cool free form stuff on July 4th.

Input always welcome.

Squid
4thofjuly077.jpg


Batman
4thofjuly119.jpg


WTH
4thofjuly109.jpg


Invasion
4thofjuly080.jpg
 
I love it. A way to shoot fireworks with a different result.
 
hmm.. you are giving me ideas.. maybe ill do zoom smear!
 
#2 is awesome!

the others dun really look like fireworks that much
 
#1 .. bad title.. should have been Jellyfish. LOL
 
I bet that one could be good by also rotating the camera with the center of the poof near the point of te camera rotation so you would get swirls.
Wes
 
I bet that one could be good by also rotating the camera with the center of the poof near the point of te camera rotation so you would get swirls.
Wes

you would get swirls by moving the center of the photo.

you would have a circle if you don't move the center
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom