My undead girlfriend... CnC is encouraged

JOSHardson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did this instead of sleep last night... Your guess why is as good as mine... : )

4092539078_c2b7c64663_b.jpg

lol... I like it! nice job on the post processing.
The camera tilt fits the image nicely and ties in well with her gaze

Did you just add colour, something seems a tad odd with her jaw :lmao:

frick! I'm going to have nightmares now!!

Good job! And what did she think of your PP work?

Well done man. Much better then sleep eh? Some really nice PS work, and the freaky colours add to the freakiness of your girlfriend....no insult intended there.:D Very well done.

Wow.... great job!!

She looks like my wife when I buy new camera gear:x

I'm really glad everyone is enjoying it. I didn't tell her I was posting to facebook before I did so it could have gone either way. Luckily she really liked it. I thought I was in trouble when she started pointing out the things I changed. "Did you make me skinnier? Did you make my nose bigger?" But she ended up thinking it was cool. Keep the comments comin'.

Haha. Yeah we're still dating. She likes it a lot. One problem now though... All of her friends want a picture of them done the same way. I guess they think that there is a zombie effect plugin in PS or something. Although I do wonder if they would pay for it. :mrgreen:

Freaky as all get out. I'm sure you achieved what you wanted.
If you are still together, she will hate you in 20 years. :sexywink:

I know this is about a week old, but wow awesome photo. You could deffenatly make some money doing that for her friends. Id pay for one if i really wanted one

Most reactions

New Topics

Back