Renae
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2007
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Kettering, OH
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Since Alex_B just posted a picture, I decided I'd post a picture of my princess as well.
I decided it was more important this weekend to go play with the new camera instead of washing the car. So it's really dirty. Bird poop on the windows. Great day to take pictures.
I am having a hard time trying to think of places in boring Ohio to take pictures of my car though.
I decided it was more important this weekend to go play with the new camera instead of washing the car. So it's really dirty. Bird poop on the windows. Great day to take pictures.
I am having a hard time trying to think of places in boring Ohio to take pictures of my car though.