What's new

My very first Mid-Night Shoot. please CC!!!

platano

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this is my first night shoot.. hope you guys like it.


The Pier
nightshot3.jpg

Beach Night - Fishermen!!
nightshot2.jpg

The Dock
nightshoot1.jpg

Lonely - (Shot that pic solo.. had to run to the spot :D )
meatnight.jpg

Camera Fans iSight :P
camerafans.jpg
 
The Dock and Lonely are AWESOME shots... I love them... love the reflections of the lights on the water...
 
They are great by my fave is Beach Night, I love it.
 
Very nice shots, look good.
 
Very nice.. they are very technically well done. I think the first would have been nicer without that stuff one the dock.
 
very cool, I love the look in #1 , looks like you stopped down the aperature quite a bit. Very sharp.
 
thanks alot for the comments.. I have never taken a photography class or been coached for that matter.. This is really making me think to take photography more serious. Thanks for the kind words people.. u guys are awesome.
 
The only nitpick I have is, it seems some of the horizons are crooked... other than that the Pier, and Beach Night - Fishermen are great shots!
 
These are great shots, I love the guy on the bench alone under the light, very cool.
 
Beautiful shots. I find I am really loving doing the night photography thing! Trying to go do some more this weekend.
 
These are great shots, I love the guy on the bench alone under the light, very cool.


the guy on the bench alone its me :P i didnt have a remote last night.. so i set the timer and ran over there.. I bought my remote today that way I dont have to look silly with all the running :D
 
Those photos are amazing! You would never know they were your first midnight shots ^.^
 
Simply amazing, if I could ask for one thing it would be more spooky sky.

Amazing tho.
 
The only critique I can give is that it seems like there's a slight yellow hue on some of the pictures. Other than that they're awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom