My Vicious tiger!

The subject is a good bit underexposed , especially #2. Focus looks ok, although it is hard to say since they are dark. #1 you could lighten in post OK.. but if you lighten up #2 properly, the forground is going to be overexposed. No real eye contact in either. Foot is on the edge... and Tiger has a table leg growing out of his back, iin #2.

Watch your backgrounds, cropping / framing.. and you may want to read up on exposure, and some basic lighting technique! :)

Thank you, I should have mentioned, I was going for shadows, this was in a pitch black room. I am fairly well acquainted with using my flashes off camera. :) just bored and playing around.

I did recrop to remove distracting elements.

Last edited:
You asked for C&C.. you got it! :)

Understood, and thanks you for the critique :). Just wanted to explain as some of the critique was directed towards the shadowy side lighting, which was intentional on my part.

Well...either its me or the composition is WAAYYY off but that looks like a cat.

These are really cool! and I think they do a good job at capturing some of the wild instinctive nature of animals. I think the CAT's (seriously thats not a tiger) stare, what was he doing he's so focused. Also there's another you didn't post from your flickr which is my favorite....also your pictures of Baltimore are pretty nice. I should head up there and take more pictures

Have you gone to the aquarium with your camera?

Well...either its me or the composition is WAAYYY off but that looks like a cat.These are really cool! and I think they do a good job at capturing some of the wild instinctive nature of animals. I think the CAT's (seriously thats not a tiger) stare, what was he doing he's so focused. Also there's another you didn't post from your flickr which is my favorite....also your pictures of Baltimore are pretty nice. I should head up there and take more picturesHave you gone to the aquarium with your camera?
Lol I just call her my little tiger to boost her confidence. Thank you! I am in Baltimore a lot shooting. It's my favorite place to go. If you plan a trip up there on a weekend and want some company let me know. Me and my friend are up there a lot. . I have not taken my camera into the aquarium yet though, I will probably do that once they start up dollar days or that Friday after 5 deals again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back